Lawyers and Legal Aid, Houston (Harris County)
Listed in the order that we received/became aware of the names. Please be sure to check with the lawyer before agreeing to any representation, especially since some of them may only offer pro bono (free) support for specific charges.
- Nneka Akubeze, at 832-405-7098
- Chelsi R. Hall, at 832-723-4284
- Melissa Morris, at 713-226-7220
- Joy Thomas, at 281-444-0330
- Coby DuBose, at 713-685-5000
- Remington Alessi, at 713-783-2677
- Eric Sundin, at 210-834-5630
- Stacy M. Allen, at 832-276-9036
- Sonja Marrett, at 845-304-6783
- Amrutha Jindal, at 832-386-6198 [with Restoring Justice]
- Jakki A. Hansen, at 281-884-4364 or 832-746-7667 (cell) [with The Hansen Law Firm, P.C.]
- Tasha Wilson, at 713-863-0003 [735 Yale St., Houston]
- Joe Jones and Neil Krugh, at 713-520-8833 [with Sloan Firm, 15010 FM 529, Houston]
- Jessica L. Guobadia, at 281-817-0392 or 832-702-9669 [with Jahnz Guobadia Law Firm, PPLC]
- D'Angelo M. Lowe, at 832-953-5693 [with Lowe Law, PLLC; 7322 Southwest Fwy, Houston]
- Courtney Alexander, at 713-291-3117 [email at
- Ginna Pastrano, at firstname.lastname@example.org [with Pastrano Law]
- Heather Villalobos, at 713-893-7475 or 713-268-0788 [email at email@example.com]
- Maureen Farrell, at 314-435-9764 or 281-884-4364 or 832-746-7667 (cell)
Bail Fund / Bail Support in Houston (Harris County)
HoustonBailFund.com, a collaboration between these two Black-led organizations listed below. Assisting protestors secure bail, legal representation, rides from jail, and other resources.
- Black Lives Matter Houston; point of contact Brandon Mack, at firstname.lastname@example.org or @BLMHOU or @thebrandonmack
- Pure Justice; point of contact Sasha Legette or RoShawn Evans, at 404-468-7508
- "We are independent nonprofit organizations that are not affiliated with or part of any law enforcement agency."
- Eligibility details in image.
- Email email@example.com, or call 832-586-0708.
- Hotline open 9AM to 6 PM (cannot accept calls from jail).