Is a Houston area group focused on the principles outlined in the Indivisible Guide. We are a nonpartisan progressive group dedicated to uniting Houston’s congressional districts in advocacy and resisting bills that negatively impact society. We do this by pressuring members of Congress to represent their constituents.
According to the latest studies Modafinil is a drug that relieves sleepiness in the daytime and for the treatment of narcolepsy. It is possible to improve perception by stimulating neurotransmitters in the brain, used to improve mental abilities.
- The People are entitled to a life of dignity.
- Elected officials are accountable to The People. The People deserve reasonable access and radical transparency in all legislative, financial, and ethical concerns as they relate to constituents.
- If any elected official should deny dignity, reasonable access, or transparency, Indivisible Houston shall work tirelessly to remove them from office.
Speed Dial Your Representative
Sen. John Cornyn
Sen. Ted Cruz
TX-2 Rep. Ted Poe
TX-7 Rep. John Culberson
TX-8 Rep. Kevin Brady
TX-9 Rep Al Green
TX-10 Rep Michael McCaul
TX-14 Rep Randy Weber
TX-18 Rep Sheila Jackson Lee
TX-29 Rep Gene Green
TX-36 Rep Brian Babin
- Community Leaders Announce 3 Town Halls on ITC Disaster
Community Leaders Announce 3 Town Halls on ITC Disaster in Houston Area What: A series of town halls around the greater Houston area have been planned over the next three read more…
- Bettencourt, Swanson File Bills Targeting Harris County Education Programs
This legislative session, Senator Bettencourt has again filed a bill in at the last possible moment that attempts to abolish the department.
- STOP the Emancipation Detention Center! Action Kit
How to engage the community, get educated on what’s happening, and resist the proposed Southwest Key Detention Center on Emancipation Avenue.
Pidieron también que el gobierno del presidente Trump reconozca la muerte de hasta 3,000 personas durante el paso del huracán María por Puerto Rico.
Protesters who are not happy with President Donald Trump's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court will be working to pressure U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz Tuesday.
1. Thou Shalt Carpool Because that hippie-commie pipedream known as “functional mass transit” forever eludes this city, buddy up and zip down the HOV lane in just one (1) two-ton, carbon-belching deathtrap. Trust us—the savings in congestion, gas money, and traffic-based existential dread really do add up.
HOUSTON - A Pakistani man who was facing deportation from the feds has been released. Mohammad Sarfaraz Hussain who was held in an ICE detention center for nearly a month is now free. He described his ordeal that started in early July when he was detained at the airport after a return trip from Mexico. "They put me in cuffs. I was very shocked. I was like, 'I haven't done anything wrong. I'm not a criminal!' Hussain said. "I remember there were cuffs on my waist, on my wrists connected to my waist, and you know, I could barely walk." Hussain's supporters say he underwent and passed what's called a 'credible fear test' in order to be released from ICE custody.
The effort is fledgling, but a Houston nonprofit hopes to distribute at least 500 disaster bags, filled with a handcrank flashlight, a first-aid kit, matches, emergency blankets, pocket tissues, a water purifier and a small radio.
HOUSTON - Houstonians took to the streets SAturday for a call to action. They're demanding local GOP Leaders and the Trump administration to unite immigrant families who are still separated. Texas state senator Sylvia Garcia and other immigrant organizations teamed up at Settegast Park and marched to a proposed facility at 419 Emancipation where kids separated from their parents could be housed. Cesar Espinoza, Executive Director of FIEL, says, "We are going to keep coming out here until we get what we need, which is the federal gov't and the city not to allow permitting for the baby jail in houston. we feel positive in the sense that there are no kids here. We are still very
Support Indivisible Houston